Lead Time: 3-8 Weeks
The Future of Wheel Technology.
Vorsteiner FR-Aero Series
Introducing our latest in innovation, the Floating Register-Aero Wheel Series. Inspired by race cars of the past and present, our 3-piece wheel program is fully manufactured in house in California.
Featuring aerodynamic properties that extract hot air away from the braking system, the new Floating Register is both function and aesthetic
Vorsteiner produces each and every bespoke forged wheels at our in-house California facility to ensure the quality standards and delivery times meet our clients expectations.
All of our multi-piece forged wheels utilize California sourced T6-6061 aerospace & medical grade aluminum that is TUV rated for safety. We engineer lab test and FEA all of our wheels to maximize performance while minimizing weight specific to target vehicle application without using a universal load rating. Each FR-Aero wheel comes with a standard solid finish. You can also add brushed or polished textures with various finishes and sheens.
Wheel Specification Sheet:
• Construction Type: Multi-Piece Forged (3-Piece)
• Material: T6-6061 Aerospace & Medical Grade Aluminum
• Hardware: Titanium
• Lightweight Pocketing Standard
• Finish Options: Bronze, Graphite, Clear, Black
• Texture Options: Brushed, Polished, Solid
• Sheen Options: Gloss, Satin, Clear
• Inner Barrel: Standard Satin Black Finish
• Estimated Made to Order Time: As Soon As 3-8 Weeks
Wheel sets will be shipped out as soon as 3-8 weeks, depending on your customizations.