About The VFF-108 Wheel:
The 108 is a particularly sharp and pointed design that bridges the gap between our curved designs. This rounded design is ideal for the sharper lines and chiseled chins on specific vehicles, rather than the softer and more elegant edges on others.
What is Vorsteiner Flow Forged?
The Vorsteiner Flow Forged Wheel technology produces wheels that are lighter in weight compared to a conventional cast construction, yet substantially stronger. The majority of surplus weight can be shaved by the use of less but stronger aluminum. In addition, we meticulously reduce the weight of the wheel utilizing back-pad pocketing as well as front and rear spoke pocketing. The Vorsteiner V-FF wheel fitments include a wide range of cars and wheel styles.
• Front: 19x8.5 | Rear: 19x8.5
• Front: 19x8.5 | Rear: 19x9.5
• Front: 18x8.5 | Rear: 18x8.5
• Front: 19x9 | Rear: 19x9
• Front: 19x9.5 | Rear: 19x9.5
• Front: 18x9.5 | Rear: 18x9.5
• Front: 18x8 | Rear:18x8.5
• Front: 18x9.5 | Rear: 18x10.5
• Front: 19x8.5 | Rear: 19x10
• Front: 18x8.5 | Rear: 18x9.5
• Front: 19x9.5 | Rear: 19x10.5
• Squared: 18x8.5
• Squared: 19x8.5
Domestic shipping for sets of wheels is roughly 1-2 business days. Domestic shipping is free upon our discretion and on complete sets of wheels only.
Domestic shipping for aero products is roughly 3-5 business days. Shipping cost and speed varies per product.
Please see Terms and Conditions and other Policies for other information.